JSF admin offices- M-F 9a-5p
Jimmy Simpson Foundation
- Health Care
- Brain Injury Facility
The Jimmy Simpson Foundation, a non-profit organization, dedicated to serving the community through direct services and education for brain injury.
Programs of the Jimmy Simpson Foundation include:
Safehaven Long-term care facility for brain-Injured adults
Safehaven provides twenty-four hour/day skilled nursing care; staffing is maintained at 2 residents per 1 caregiver.
The North Georgia Support Group
The North Georgia Support Group was created and is facilitated by the Jimmy Simpson Foundation. Meeting on the second Tuesday of each month at the Jimmy Simpson Foundation, the North Georgia Support Group provides educational information regarding brain injury as well as social activities.
- Maintain a long term care living environment that will provide a quality of life to foster each individual's physical,
- Increase the feeling of success and enhance self esteem by providing a variety of health, social and related support se
- Sustain a living environment in which the family is confident their loved one is receiving quality care while preservin
- To ensure the confidentiality of each client, as well as the family, will be preserved.
Whom to Contact
- Vickie S. HodgeExecutive DirectorPhone: (706) 375-9520Fax: (706) 375-9521
- Tina LovernAdministrative AssistantPhone: (706) 375-9520Fax: (706) 375-9521
- Jacky OverbyStaff Development CoordinatorPhone: (706) 375-9520 X507Fax: (706) 375-9521
- Chip RodgersHuman Resource DirectorPhone: (706) 375-9520 Ext 506Fax: (706)375-9521
- Glenda SimpsonC.F.O.Phone: (706) 375-9520 X510Fax: (706) 375-9521